Sunday, August 28, 2011

Welcome!

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the blogging world, but it is a great tool to use in education.  This blog will serve a few specific purposes.

  • I will post homework help and tips for you here.  Since I only meet with you each once a week, I might not be able to cover everything as thoroughly as I would like.  This blog will help me to reinforce or add additional information to what was taught in class.
  • I will use this blog to post images and links that I would like you to see to help you with your studies at home. This is a safe way for me to show you exactly what I would like you to see without you having to search the internet aimlessly.
  • If time allows, I will post updates and recaps for parents to know what we are studying and all that was completed in class.
  • I would like to be able to add assignments and links to this blog for you to access our classwork in case of an absence.
I'm sure as the year progresses I will think of many more useful ways to use this blog.  This is my first time using a blog as an educational tool, so if you have any great ideas for me, please do not hesitate to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment